What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball load on new build house

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Anybody out there had issues with the weight of pinball machines on there new build houses. What load can new builds take these days. I would have expected that the load would be spread well with these machines.
I live in a townhouse, ground floor is cement but the two floors above are wood.
Thoughts?

Putting pins in a house is no different to having heavy furniture, nothing to worry about IMO :thumbs:

Also, imagine the weight of a bath full of water with you in it. (No offence!! Never met you!!;)) there's no way a pinball is close to that weight.

A pinball machine's weigh can range from 200 pounds to 300 pounds (so say 150 kgs) so is roughly the same as two small men (2 x 75 kgs). So imagine 2 small men stood there, if the floor can't take the weight you better have a word with the builders ! :D

It's just someone mentioned it at work and actually never thought it would be problem..so roughly how many can you get in a room? As many that will fit ;-)

I've got 3 upstairs in a 2002 built house all side by side. Popeye, STTNG and my newly acquired Jurassic Park. My floor hasn't collapsed just yet despite some animated play and occasional uncontrolled jumping.

Back
Top Bottom