What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball leveling App for iOS

Gnassel

Registered
Not sure if this was mentioned by anyone else before: Just wanted to let you know that I made an ios/iphone app for leveling a pinball machine. You can give a set point (6.5) and it will telling you, witch leg have to be adjust. After that, you can put back the glass and learn your pins you the glass surface. Later if you want to check, just put your phone on glass and see where we are.
Maybe a little helper tool for you.

Watch on youtube

See in apple app store
https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pinguy/id782973821

Have fun
Frank

Great app. I've been using it a lot recently. It calls out to you how the level needs adjusting whilst you're under the machine.

For a future release would it be possible to select stored machine from a scrolling list?

Frank,

I had heard of your app, however i didnt know the name of it. What an excellent app - Many thanks for letting us know :) Now installed :)

I'm sorry. I don't have an android device and also no experience in programming on android. But maybe that i have a look to that.

Hi mate,

The android development environment is cross-platform. The core language is java and the environment contains several device emulators, so it is possible to complete the entire process without a physical android device in theory.

I just installed this on my iPad and it works just fine although not a universal app. Excellent app though, works very well.

Hi mate,

The android development environment is cross-platform. The core language is java and the environment contains several device emulators, so it is possible to complete the entire process without a physical android device in theory.
Yes, but it to work with accelerator I need a real device.
However, i downloaded the eclipse and android sdk. I will try to work with it...

Yes, but it to work with accelerator I need a real device.
However, i downloaded the eclipse and android sdk. I will try to work with it...

If you do make any progress with this, once you think it is working, you can just create an apk file and send it out to people to test it for you. There is no need to jailbreak android devices like there is with iOS, so people can directly install your beta app. I am happy to help if you want with testing

What a great little app, it agreed with me on all the machines and it certainly helps that it calls out the instructions.
I went back and rated it in the App Store.

Thanks for you applause.

News to an android version: Today I tried APPORTABLE. I got an .apk file but on phone it runs to a black screen. Also my very simple apple fails.
And I become a LG 990 phone from a friend to try something.

used to work just fine, but i just tried this for the first time in a year on my iphone6 using ios 8.3 and it's not working properly, some of which may be down to the software. i deleted and reinstalled it but no dice.

now it has an American lady talking really fast saying "too hight", and the calibration screen doesn't work so i have to 'cancle' it. i need to calibrate it, as it still says 'left too hight' even though the Newton gravity test (ball rolls down playfield from the top dead straight without drifting) tells me that L-R is dead on. i hope the author is able to adjust it, as i used to really like this app. can anyone else have a go and let me know if it's just me?

Sorry for the problems here .
The last update was necessary because Apple no longer supports automatic upscaling for the new devices . Thus, the UI had to be completely redesigned .
The speaking part was converted to text2speach (siri). Previously, it was simple wav samples . This makes it simple to translate it for other countries .

I have reduced the speed . And hope that the hanger is now fixed. On my iPhone 6 iPhione 5c ipad everything runs smoothly .

The new version will be in store next days

Back
Top Bottom