What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball legs - Which type for which machine..?

highjon

Registered
After my machines were returned from the Scottish Open I now have a pile of legs which I am trying to match to the correct machines.
I have full length "ribbed" ones, half length "ribbed", plain ones, different lengths etc . you get the picture...

Has anyone ever done a pictorial chart of legs in relation to era/manufacturer?

I will double check the machine flyers in IPDB but there has to be an easier way. The first two I have set up don't look quite right:wackoz:
Any tips guys?

Not a lot of use at the moment but I write the machine name abbreviation on the top inside of the legs between the bolt holes in marker.

They are not seen when on the machine but are when they are off.

Keeps me sane (well saner anyhow)

Good idea. I have so far figured the half ribbed ones belong to pinbot..... I think :noidea:

Guys,

a thought -Can we get some Pics of these at all, and the types of machine they should go with - Maybe we can knock up some pictorial guide as to what legs go with what machine :D

Good post Sgt, pretty much what I'm looking for.
Although no mention of these half ribbed type...
Let's see if we can do an idiots guide :) for me

Back
Top Bottom