What's new

Pinball insurance

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
Hi , my house insurance is due for renewal and I saw proper pinball insurance company on this site. I have looked for about an hour and canny find the link - can anyone help ? Thank you - my current company asked me what a pinball machine is so bit antsy that I am covered [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy, what number?, btw we are not open at weekends

Having been burgled last Tuesday:mad:, hopefully will find out how good they are at dealing with my claim shortly.

Not much damage - just the front door needing replacing. Didn't touch the pinball machines, or TVs :clap:

Cash and jewellery (all presents, some from people no longer here:().

Not much damage - just the front door needing replacing. Didn't touch the pinball machines, or TVs :clap:

Cash and jewellery (all presents, some from people no longer here:().

:( :mad: really sorry to hear this Wayne :(
Hopefully someone finds them and cuts their balls off.

@Wayne J sorry to hear this, any issues please pm me, i know we only cover the contents, hopefully the building insures sort their side.

@Wayne J sorry to hear this, any issues please pm me, i know we only cover the contents, hopefully the building insures sort their side.

I woke from a booze induced snooze to read this last night with some trepidation. I searched old emails on my phone, as I feared that I might have insured my contents but not the house .....

Turned out I had both.

Anyway, for the avoidance of doubt, Ian does buildings insurance too, should you want it !

Back
Top Bottom