What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Stratford Upon Avon?

Mark

Registered
Hi guys,
The wife and I are going on our annual kid free weekend this weekend, and will be staying in Stratford. As this will be pretty much the only time we can both go out together and enjoy a few drinks without responsibility of looking after the brood, I thought it might be nice to have a few pinball games while we're there (I still think it doesn't matter what games you have at home - pinball in a pub with a beer is infinitely better).

Anyway, I know it is a long shot but does anyone know if there are any pins on site in Stratford or nearby?

Failing that, does anyone know if there is anything else worth doing in Stratford (nice pubs, etc).

Thanks in advance, Mark.

hi mark, i live near stratford on avon, if you like history ,shakespeare etc it`s great,apart from that stratford is becomming very much like any other town in the u.k. warwick is not to far and has a castle ,has more independant shops too,, haven`t seen any pins in stratford or warwick, but if you want to visit and have a few games on mine ,send me a message, i will be around most of the day on saturday ,regards,mark.

Back
Top Bottom