What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Poland ??

BigIan

Site Supporter
Alias
ZIG
Hi all

I'm in Poland for a few days with work, not sure on how much free time I will have but will hopefully have at least a few evenings of so thought I'd try and search out some pins.

I'm staying near Kielce which is about 2 hours south of Warsaw

Anybody been in this area and can recommend anywhere etc.

Arriving later today...

Cheers
Ian

ok got finished off early today so headed to the Mall in Kielce. Arcade on the the top floor had a machine !

its a Party zone, cool never really played one of them..

IMG_0357.JPG

stuck in 5 slotsz (roughly £1) got me 3 credits. Started a game, got up to about 15 million and then this

IMG_0358.JPG

Shook the machine to try and release the ball, eventualy tilted, shook some more and then gave up and walked off...

Its one of the singshot rubbers btw, the first picture is with the machine on it was just in the middle of the tilt animation so looks off

Heading back up to warsaw airport in the morning so will have a look around there also, then ive a few hours to kill in heathrow tomorrow afternoon/evening (although nothing there the last few times I was through heathrow)

Last edited:
There is in Warsaw, in a deserted industrial estate, a biker bar which had two pins about four years ago. A Dr Who and a T2 if I remember correctly. A chap with TANK tattoo'd on his arm joined me for some games for about 2 hours. His English was excellent and despite the rough exterior, the inside of the bar was set up as a biker wall of death.
Problem is, we have no idea how we found it or what it was called. It got me to buy my own pin a little later so I won't complain.

Back in ireland now, looks like I might be back over in Poland again soon though.

Didn't get your message until I was in England Geoff, not that I could have found the club anyhow

The search will continue on my next visit though...

Cheers
Ian

I will chase my friends in Warsaw and see if they can get the details. We found it once so we can find it again.

Ok was back over in Poland there last week.

Had a bit more success on the Pinball front. First of all the Partyzone pictured above has been fixed and the broken rubber replaced, Had a few games on the Tueday evening.

Was flying back from Krakow so decided I would stay at the Hilton at the Airport on the Thursday night. Did a wee search on google for pins in Krakow and found the Chmiel Beer pub. So after I checked into my hotel and grabbed some dinner I headed off into the old town area of Krakow. Found the Chmiel pub iwthout much hassle.

Chmiel pub entrance off Street
chmiel0.JPG

Went doen that alleyway and turned left, doen the long steps into a cellar pub. Got a large Beer for 5Zloty (less than £1, 5.5zloty = £1)
Then paid for 2 hours of pinball at 15zloty (£3 ish) and headed off into the pinball area.

chmiel8.JPG
Had a few games on Dirty Harry before entering the main area.
chmiel1.JPG chmiel2.JPG
chmiel3.JPG chmiel4.JPG chmiel5.JPG chmiel6.JPG chmiel7.JPG

Most of the machines where off but it was only because they were not busy. The bloke playing F14 in the pictures above is the owner of most of the machines (i cant emember his name at the moment) He told me he would switch any machines I wanted to play on for me. I said i was happy enough to do it, he said ah great you know what your doing, work away..

The bloke in the brown jacket owns a couple of the machines as well, Bad Cats and possibly Diner are his. Had a quick chat during games. There was a competition being held on the Saturday but of course I was heading home on the Friday morning.

Anyway a great place to play 20 pins on freeplay. Great if you are into your beer aswell as they have over 200 different beers available. They also had a tommy in the main part of the pub on pay per play, though I took a picture of it but I must not have, i will get it the next time.

So if anyone is heading to Poland you know here to go for some Pin action.

That is a great find and thanks for the write up.
I have stayed for any length of time in Krakow but plan to go back with the Wife and spend some R&R time there. Now I can accidentally find some pins too. :cool:

I was only in Kraków for one night.

Flew into Kraków on the Monday, drove to Kielce, di my work and then returned to Kraków on the Thursday evening after work.
Heading into the city after dinner in the hotel at the airport so basically put the address into the sat nav and got there, played pinball for 3 hours then headed back to the hotel.

Found one pin in Kielce during the week, top floor in the big mall (centrium or something like that) Kielce is 100 miles or so away from Kielce so not that handy (pin was party zone)

The pins in chmiel should keep you busy though. Better still if you are not driving as they have around 200 different beers.

Enjoy, it's a great spot and the owner of the pins is in most nights apparently, cleaning, fixing and playing

Reviving an old thread. I'm off to Krakow at the end of this month. Does anyone know if this place is still open?

Oh, I've just googled it and it says permanently closed :(

Reviving an old thread. I'm off to Krakow at the end of this month. Does anyone know if this place is still open?

Oh, I've just googled it and it says permanently closed :(
I was in krakow with school a few weeks back , theres a bright sign outside on the street so it is open , was miffed that I never got the time to go there. Upon research they have a metallica , ghostbusters , star trek premium , walking dead aswell

When you walk thru that tunnel it's on your left, steps go down in the opposite direction you have just walked

Hopefully it's still there as it's pretty awesome, pinball and hundreds of different beers costing peanuts

Back
Top Bottom