What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in London (Liverpool St Area)

Tidy Technician

Registered
Evening folks

Can anyone remind me of the pub near Liverpool Street Station in London ?

Going on a lads day out tomorrow and we are looking for a good starter pub for lunch time... food and pinball would be epic.
Went to a pub there years ago with about 8 machines and a jukebox, but can't remember what it was called !

Help !

Are you thinking of The Pipeline?
Long gone I'm afraid - Thomas moved to Brighton and took The Pipeline with him, not sure they have any sited pins even in the Brighton venue? @PipelineTom

Your best bets would be the Brewdog in Shepards Bush, Chief Coffee or the new arcade near Russell Sq I'd have said (Assuming that Flipout is probably a bit of a trek)

But I may be mistaken - my London pinball knowledge is a bit dated these days.....

The pub you are probably thinking of is (was) the Pipeline. Now closed. Owned by Thomas Evanos who is now part of Flipout and owns a bar in Brighton.

The pipeline then became Usain Bolts restaurant which is also now closed. 'Beer and Buns' behind Liverpool street station used to have a CFTBL and a Tommy but not sure is that is still there. The Bell in Middlesex street used to have Kiss (Matt Vince's machine) but this is also now gone.

If you want a great laugh in the city, I know it's not pinball, but try 'Putty Shack' at Bank.

Back
Top Bottom