What's new

Pinball in hotel room [emoji51]

dbroom2000

Registered
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170315_88e7d5a8122c37e645c475685d195b31.jpg

So I'm just looking for an overnight stop in Paris and come across the Penta Hotel.

It has Gamer suites available with a choice of PS4 or pinball in your room.

Just wondered if anyone has stayed here ?

Opinions welcome

Dave

Stayed in a Penta Hotel near Manchester for the last Expo. Excellent hotel and was pretty cheap. Had a few beers with the manager that finished his shift and apparently it is owned by a young Chinese girl that was given stakes of cash by her Billionaire father to start a 'business' so she started a hotel chain. If it's as good as the one I stayed at I would highly recommend it.

because some *** might be playing LW3 in the room next door "OK OK OK OK OK OK"
Yeah, but you could equally get lucky and soothed to sleep with the sounds of 'Wrong Hat, Wrong Hat, Wrong Hat' if there was a Rocky & Bullwinkle next door?

Errr, or maybe it's just me that's grown to love that sound over the last few years....... ;-)

Yeah, but you could equally get lucky and soothed to sleep with the sounds of 'Wrong Hat, Wrong Hat, Wrong Hat' if there was a Rocky & Bullwinkle next door?

Errr, or maybe it's just me that's grown to love that sound over the last few years....... ;-)

Could be a Jokerz.

"HOOOOOOO HHUUUMMMMMMMM"

The sound coming from next door could be....."what Leo wants, Leo gets...." ooooo errr misses

So how many others on here went straight to Booking . com and looked last night? There were 5 others when I looked.

Had some contractors working for me in Birmingham recently who said there was a game in that Penta's bar. Didn't remember which one though... I keep meaning to stay there myself.

Back
Top Bottom