What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Gameplay & Tutorial Videos

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
So I've wanted to get into filming pins for a little while, and with a few rarities/oddities in my collection and a steady stream of games through my workshop there's no better time to start than the present and plenty of awesome games to film! The first game up under the lens of my cheap second hand GoPro is Mr & Mrs Pacman. Please excuse my awful voice, rattling workshop door and below average pinball skills - I hope some of you find some form of entertainment & consider subscribing as I've got plenty more on the way! This video is displayed in 9:16 so is optimised for mobile viewing which I think i'll stick with for now as the GoPro seems to capture much better footage like this. Happy flipping folks!

So I've wanted to get into filming pins for a little while, and with a few rarities/oddities in my collection and a steady stream of games through my workshop there's no better time to start than the present and plenty of awesome games to film! The first game up under the lens of my cheap second hand GoPro is Mr & Mrs Pacman. Please excuse my awful voice, rattling workshop door and below average pinball skills - I hope some of you find some form of entertainment & consider subscribing as I've got plenty more on the way! This video is displayed in 9:16 so is optimised for mobile viewing which I think i'll stick with for now as the GoPro seems to capture much better footage like this. Happy flipping folks!

Used to really like that game - it's possible to complete the grid in the minimum 25 moves

----------------
|21|20|19|18|17|
----------------
|22|23|24|15|16|
----------------
|08|07|25|14|09|
----------------
|05|06|01|13|10|
----------------
|04|03|02|12|11|
----------------

There are probably plenty of other patterns (& thanks to the forum gods for screwing the layout ;) )

Used to really like that game - it's possible to complete the grid in the minimum 25 moves

----------------
|21|20|19|18|17|
----------------
|22|23|24|15|16|
----------------
|08|07|25|14|09|
----------------
|05|06|01|13|10|
----------------
|04|03|02|12|11|
----------------

There are probably plenty of other patterns (& thanks to the forum gods for screwing the layout ;) )
Took me a while to work that out but I get it now 😂 don't think there's much chance of me doing the maze in one straight run anytime soon haha

This weeks video is on the beautifully spooky Magic Castle by everyone's favourite Italian manufacturer Zaccaria! Tried to get a little more cinematic with this one (If you can call it that) to show off more of the machines gorgeous artwork - let me know your thoughts.

This week we're taking a look at Data Easts Star Wars that stopped by for a visit at the workshop. Will be posting videos a little less often now as the weekly uploads are getting tiring to edit but next up will be Alvin G's Mystery Castle in a few weeks time. Hope you enjoy.

Not sure if anybody is actually watching these but I'm enjoying making them so I'll carry on. Today we have a Williams Ten Spot from 1961 which sneaked into my workshop for repair this week. Next video will be of the stunning Mystery Castle.

This week we're taking a look at Data Easts Star Wars that stopped by for a visit at the workshop. Will be posting videos a little less often now as the weekly uploads are getting tiring to edit but next up will be Alvin G's Mystery Castle in a few weeks time. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for uploading, I enjoyed that. Fancy not seeing any of the Star Wars films. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror.

Next up we have the first video on Mystery Castle, which very kindly treated me to an awesome game and I got to show off the wizard mode for you guys. I Will be making more detailed videos of Mystery castle in a few months time, please enjoy the video of this wonderful game

Last edited:
Well it's been a while due to various life related reasons, losing mojo and not being able to get to the workshop but Majestic is running full steam ahead once again and today I'll be sharing the gorgeous Space Invaders with you all. As always let me know your thoughts as I really do want to try and make the most informative videos I possibly can with the cheapo setup that I have 😂

Next up we have the best game on planet earth, Gottlieb's beautifully ugly GENESIS!!! Lets be honest it was about time I got round to a system 80b machine and I couldn't think of a better one to break the seal with. Go find one, go play one, marvel in its glory, ahhhh its amazinggg! (Positive opinions entirely my own)

Nice machine but wtf were they smoking when they did that backglass artwork?

Good video, next time could you please put the game volume up a bit as it was difficult to hear?

Nice machine but wtf were they smoking when they did that backglass artwork?

Good video, next time could you please put the game volume up a bit as it was difficult to hear?
So bad that's it's good 😂 yeah of course, apologies for the low volume, it seemed loud in person but my camera just didn't pick up. Will blast it much louder next time don't worry

Back
Top Bottom