What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Expo Chicago thread

A quick update on Dutch Pinball / The Big Lebowski: Jaap came on stage and announced that the company has got a new contract manufacturer, and the remaining 133 odd machines that have been prepaid and need to be made will be made in China.

The contract manufacturer is a Dutch company called Xytech Modules Technologies, and they also have companies such as Canon, Xerox and Oce as their clients, building things like 3D printers for them.

He reckons they are nearly ready to start manufacturing, and in a few weeks or so they will be going from one or two machines a week up to a max of 15 per week. I don't know if they then plan to make more BL machines to sell beyond the prepaid ones, but Jaap did say that the company already has plans for a number 2 machine...

Last edited:
Stern had a free beer bash this evening as another part of their charm offensive.

Not too sure what the relevance was, but that robot thing from Star Trek was roaming around:

Could do with a little wash, I think.

At least the beer was vaguely relevant:

IMG_8664.jpg

No. I heard that Alien was meant to be here but they sent it too late and it is still in transit. That may or may not be true

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom