What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball covers

Expired Due to no activity

unity_neil

Registered
following on from another thread I thought it best to create this so as not to completely hijack the thread:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinball-cover.34950/page-2#post-189961

My brother in law (car trimmer by trade) is making me some pinball covers from fleece. They have a flap at the rear to assist with removal/fitting which is closed by sewn in magnets.
I'm having mine made in black. other colours may be available.

They fit nicely and he has the measurements for modern sterns/bally williams standard pins.
Other will be available on request but he may need to get measurements from your pin.

He's currently offering them at £30 plus £10 p+p, that may increase as he determines the material costs and time taken but should still be well below the costs to buy from certain US based pinball parts suppliers(!)

20161211_153555.jpg

If you'd like one, please enter details below (black only initially):

Name
Number wanted
Pin(s)
With or without strap

Orders:

@Nickbs indy500 no strap
@jonathan ironman no strap
@Skippy Data East Star Wars, Flash Gordon, Golden Eye (sizes needed)
@cooldan no machine preference listed with strap, primary colours (!)

Last edited:
following on from another thread I thought it best to create this so as not to completely hijack the thread:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinball-cover.34950/page-2#post-189961

My brother in law (car trimmer by trade) is making me some pinball covers from fleece. They have a flap at the rear to assist with removal/fitting which is closed by sewn in magnets.

They fit nicely and he has the measurements for modern sterns/bally williams standard pins.
Other will be available on request but he may need to get measurements from your pin.

He's currently offering them at £30 plus £10 p+p, that may increase as he determines the material costs and time taken but should still be well below the costs to buy from certain US based pinball parts suppliers(!)

View attachment 39474

My brother in law (car trimmer by trade

View attachment 39474

I'd be very interested in Pin 2k ones. not been able to find them anywhere

Look good! might be a silly questions, but what is the off centre line down the middle in a silk looking fabric?

Dunc

Might be a daft question - but would having one of these on cause any problems like moisture etc? if left on for long periods of time?

Look good! might be a silly questions, but what is the off centre line down the middle in a silk looking fabric?

Dunc

Strap to assist with lifting the rear flap (optional)

Might be a daft question - but would having one of these on cause any problems like moisture etc? if left on for long periods of time?

Its standard polar fleece, so not waterproof.
Unlikely to "sweat" I would've thought. But I'm not making any outlandish claims.

Yeah, that does worry me too. That and pulling the new decals loose.

well that's very nice, but i have not has any response to the post on the forum, so i wonder what gives.

@Skippy I updated the post at the top to put you on the list. nothing going to happen before Christmas I'm afraid.

To set expectations. Matt is going to register on the forum to pick up the thread after Christmas.

@Replay actually had the one that was meant for my pin.

If you want to remove your order just let me know and I'll take you off the list.

No one will be charged until their cover is ready to be shipped.

We'll done for sorting @unity_neil

I sometimes wonder if people think hobbyists organising projects off their own back are a bonafide business and as such expect a customer services department to deal with their demands like they've not got a real life outside of pinball!!!

Either that or they can't articulate themselves well enough to come
Across how they intended.

It's not John Lewis guys. It's some bloke with a sewing machine

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals :thumbs:

interpretation...it's a funny thing.
Thanks for posting back, i didn't check top of thread, as soon as i can i will post up the sizes.
An one correction it was Family Guy, rather than Flash, my bad on that one.

Hi guys....so im matt neils brother inlaw,hope everybody has had a great christmas an all ready for an awesome new year!! Right so with regards to the pinball covers i have not yet read through the thread and i will contact you guys in order and individual so i can get started on ordering materials and then start the sewing and stuff...please please have patients with me as im new to all this forum stuff and have a full time job thats kicking my butt with the hours im putting in at the min..
Thanks guys,i will be on it asap.

Hi people im just looking through the thread now so i have an idea of who to do the covers for first.
When i have progress on each persons covers i will be letting you know,just to mention i am in the middle of my bro inlaws covers so i should hopefully with a bit of luck start working through the orders by the end of nxt wk!! I hope this is ok with everybody.
Thanks peeps.

Hi skippy,im really sorry for being so long without contact,i have been really stacked out with work!! Been pulling some major hours..lol
If you dont mind waiting a few more days i will get onto contacting each of you guys.
Thanks for being patient.
Matt.

Hi guys its the same old excuse as before with the pinball covers,im really sorry to say im no further forward with sorting out any covers..my work has blown up massive and im putting in a huge amount of hours at the min leaving me no time to do any work for other people....im sorry if i have made you all wait with no end result but im having to put my work as number one priority at the mo....if or when i can get to doing any covers i will let you all know..im sorry for messing you all around.
Matt.

Back
Top Bottom