What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pinball Clocks

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Having a bit of a tidy up and have come across a Run-DMD clock (see the original thread here : http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/run-dmd-clock-2-the-second-coming.34405/), and also one of @DrPinball's Dotclocks (http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/dotclk-pinball-animation-clock.37788/)
I need to order new Power supplies for both, and find suitable Packaging, however will ensure both have the latest code and are fully tested for 24 hours before shipping :)

I wont be able to arrange shipping until Next weekend at the earliest because waiting for the PSU's to arrive, plus am all over the country again this week!...

Prices are :

RunDMD - £240 + Shipping at cost (were £280 + Shipping)
DotClock - £175 + Shipping at cost (usually £199 + £15 Shipping)

Once these have gone, that's it... No more left (other than the one i have had running hassle free for the last 3 years - and that is Staying!!)

Payment Via PP Friends and Family or Bank Transfer

Cheers
Paul

Could someone explain what the difference between the two are, haven’t got the time currently to read the threads so a quick run of the differences would be great! Cheers

Could someone explain what the difference between the two are, haven’t got the time currently to read the threads so a quick run of the differences would be great! Cheers
You wanted to buy a dotclock in the other thread, thus i tagged you here, otherwise I’m not sure.

You wanted to buy a dotclock in the other thread, thus i tagged you here, otherwise I’m not sure.

I thought a dotclock was another name for the rundmds, as soon as I finish work I’ll give those links and read and workout what is what. Cheers Paul.

No complaints with my Dotclock and for £65 less it would be the one I'd go for. Sorry but I can't tell you the difference between the 2 (because I don't know!).

Hi all,
Wow.. didn’t expect there to be so much interest so quickly.. almost makes me want to do another run of them!!!
Both sold within 30 mins..
Apologies to those I haven’t been in contact with yet!
Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom