What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Browser (Most awesome)

Rus121

Site Supporter
So, some clever French guy over on pinside made this fantastic software:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9mzk6j

It basically allows you to load ROMS from ACDC, TRON, AVENGERS, SPIDERMAN and a few other recent sterns. You can then replace some of the images withyour own (like the stern logo or animations in the game) then load them into your physical machine. It is still in development but as of right now i have used it to modify the TRN_174.bin to allow me to replace the gem finger animation to one featuring a curvy body shot of Gem from hip to head. You can find the patched ROM here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/AMwZh/TRN-174.bin

The location of the new animation starts at 0x1FA8. Can you feel the possibilities? I also made a crude redraw of the Stern logo for my own pleasure:

Attachments

• sternruss1.jpg
    sternruss1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 36
  • gemanim1.jpg
    gemanim1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 38
The way the mod scene has exploded as of late is very interesting.
Although I hope it won't get to a point where every single machine in everyone's home is totally different in colour, animation, lighting etc etc.

It'd be nice to still have a few originals around :)

But that's not a knock at software such as this or ColourDMD and DMD Extender and the like, all of which are really cool products. I think the self-colouring kit in particular is ace.

And, by God, does Tron need a TON more Quorra animations putting into that game.

Some examples of peoples work changing tunes/voices/tilt warnings and so on in various machines:

Tron

Avengers:

AC/DC:

Metallica:

Sorry, the file you requested is not available. :( :(

any chance someone who grabbed it could share this please? Would love to have a play :)

CAnt post .exe's here. Cant post winrars either. Just go to the first link on the pinside site its still there to download. Failing that, send me your email addy and i'll send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom