What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Boards and Support for Gottliebs]

Blaine Ebeline

Registered
Alias
BCE
Does anyone know what happened to ksarcade? Seems like they are out of business. I am looking for a replacement board for a Stern
Galaxy. Anyone know where I can get one?

Also I just put a new board in to Genie and I need to get it to program to the game Genie. i can get to all the settings and get to choose game to program the board, I can find Genie in the list but I don't know what to do next to get it to be a Genie board. if i press the game start button it goes to the next game and if I press the test button it goes right to test. If I let it sit for the 5 seconds it issupposed to program the selected game by default but it does not. It goes back to and thinks the game is a Cleopatra NOT Genie.

There has got to be a way to give it the right identity and make it persist.

Would love a little help here.

Thanks, Blaine Ebeling

My memory is not the best but I think after selecting genie you press a flipper button to move the flashing display at player 1 (genie select) to exit (player 4?) Then press start button to exit the selection with genie enabled.

stern galaxy. basically same boardset as bally ss games. all readily available. which board? i’ve got various spares.

Back
Top Bottom