What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Arcade: Now on PC

Wiredworm

Registered
Of course Pinball Arcade isn't as good as a real Pinball machine but it's a great way to try out some different tables and scratch that Pinball itch when you either can't play a real table or don't have room for more.

It's been out on IOS, Android, PS3 and Xbox 360 for some time now.

Well the good news is that the PC version is now complete and available from Steam.

It's free to download and includes Tales from the Arabian Nights. Obviously other tables are either purchased seperately, in pairs (using the Table Packs) or you can buy an entire season of tables (of which there are currently two).

Well worth a look: Pinball Arcade on Steam

Big fan of TPA here and I've beta tested the ipad version from the start. Infact its what got me into real pinball. Also if theres a better way to learn the rules of a machine than the built in instructions in TPA I've yet to see it.

PA is a great way to learn the table rules. It's part of why i'm now massively addicted to Monster Bash.

Had no clue what the hell I was doing at first. Read the rules and it's now become one of my favourite tables to play.

Back
Top Bottom