What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Arcade for iphone/ipad

Thanks Paul G. I see you all have some pretty monster scores there!!!

This spreadsheet is good but it must take a lot for Paul D to update all of the scores. I was thinking of perhaps doing a thread where people post their steam names and then leaderboards would be created automatically on the friends tab. It would just be a case of everyone accepting the friend requests. It's not perfect but could be interesting. Do you think it's worth doing?
Very probably. I don't currently play Pinball Arcade on PC. I bought it on Xbox 360, then again an Android, so don't currently have plans to repurchase them all again :(

But yep, if friend tracking works on Steam (it doesn't currently on the mobile platforms) then go for it.

The spreadsheet is a free-for-all, so anyone should be able to edit their own scores into it if you want to do it that way.

Very probably. I don't currently play Pinball Arcade on PC. I bought it on Xbox 360, then again an Android, so don't currently have plans to repurchase them all again :(

But yep, if friend tracking works on Steam (it doesn't currently on the mobile platforms) then go for it.

The spreadsheet is a free-for-all, so anyone should be able to edit their own scores into it if you want to do it that way.
Thanks Paul. I started a thread but very little uptake so far. Perhaps the best way is to continue using he excel sheet. I will get round to adding my scores on the weekend

I was very surprised when I got my new gaming pc that PA still runs sluggishly. Its very badconsidering I can run Pinball FX at top settings and it's as smooth as anything. I tend to play the ipad version the most despite having them all on PS3 as well as PC.

Very strange of you have a gaming pc. It runs fine on mine and the graphics card ain't all that. You can just turn the ball reflection down and that will instantly speed it up no end

I think it's the settings in my nVidia control panel. Switching vertical sync off eliminates the slowdown but makes the ball movement strobey and juddery.

Back
Top Bottom