What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Pinball - £1,500 budget

Andy B

Site Supporter
Posted wanted advert for any pinball last week with budget of £1,000.

Been pointed out by quite a few that I’m not going to get much for £1k and I think I missed out on one (and offended the seller in the process) for the sake of a bit of penny pinching to try and get as near to that as I could.

I am most probably going to buy a Black Knight 2000 that I’m going to view tonight but between now and then just wondering what else might be on offer if I up my budget to £1,500.

Anyone got anything they want to move on for that?

Not moving mine on but machines i have bought in that price bracket are No Fear. Indy 500, Demo Man and Getaway
All great games the last two in particular

I'd be interested in this price range too. Flintstones, FH, FT or similar (I'm open to suggestions).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Plumped for Fish Tales in the end. If I’d had another £1K To spend I would have had them both!

Cheers Dave.
Great choice and a great machine for restoring as well(if it needs it!!)

Cheers

kev

Fish tales is a decent first pin. Others in a similar price range are WCS and Shadow. Both cracking options when you get sick of it

Back
Top Bottom