Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Have two Pin2dmd's left

Postage is £8

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 32
@Matt Adams told me the DESW colourisation had a bug when entering the service menu. Anyone else tried it? If it can be made to work I'd be interested in the remaining one.

@Matt Adams told me the DESW colourisation had a bug when entering the service menu. Anyone else tried it? If it can be made to work I'd be interested in the remaining one.
If there is a problem with any files you buy for PIN2DMD this is what you need to do:

1 - First of all check on the thread on the relative VPIN page where the colourisation was released and check what revision of the game rom (and display rom in the case of Sega and Data east) the author used. If these do not match your machine it is possible you can get strange goings on!
2 - Do not post problems asking for help here - you can not get help for this from anyone other than the author who has all the relative files needed to make adjustments to the files on the SD card. Link is on this reply.

I fitted one of Mike's pin2dmd's to a Data East Star Wars with the correct eproms and I did not have an issue. This was during March at the start of lockdown and I can not remember what software was installed exactly. I do know Phil Palmer put the latest game code on an eprom for me, I can not remember exact revisions.

Most Pin2dmd colourisations get released on this site:

I also believe one of the versions of Star Wars is a beta.

I fitted one of Mike's pin2dmd's to a Data East Star Wars with the correct eproms and I did not have an issue. This was during March at the start of lockdown and I can not remember what software was installed exactly. I do know Phil Palmer put the latest game code on an eprom for me, I can not remember exact revisions.

Most Pin2dmd colourisations get released on this site:
[/URL]

I also believe one of the versions of Star Wars is a beta.
OK thanks for the info. It's possible that it's related to the semi-official "Chad code". But there's no way I'd run the original code on that machine - the new code is much better balanced.

Back
Top Bottom