What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin wanted, up to 2k, be gentle....

Glad you found what your looking for, hope you're happy with it. Time to start looking for your second pin now!
Ahhh, no. I only have room for one, and it's for casual use for me and my bar guests,so fingers crossed I wont need another. I'm not a serious hobbyist like you lads, just wanted a fun one for my mates to enjoy once I've knocked them out of the poker!

Ahhh, no. I only have room for one, and it's for casual use for me and my bar guests,so fingers crossed I wont need another. I'm not a serious hobbyist like you lads, just wanted a fun one for my mates to enjoy once I've knocked them out of the poker!
That's how most of us started, only wanting 1 machine.

I got my first one home and said to my wife it's like having a PS4 and only 1 game to play on it.

Make sure you have these settings for maximum enjoyment:

Screenshot_2018-02-03-18-41-34.png

Just gives it more flow as a game. Also useful to know you can skip cutscenes quickly by pressing all four flipper buttons simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom