What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pin Stadium (x6)

Expired Due to no activity

Spadge

Registered
Hi all, I will soon have 6 Pin Stadiums arriving in the post, I'd ordered these a while back well ahead of my decision to move my collection on.

I have various ones with a a programmable colour flash being red, blue, green or UV I think.

Price will be as cost plus UK postage (or collection). Therefore no US shipping or customs charges - and immediately available.

If you are interested then add your name on this thread and i'll contact you when they come in.

I have pin stadium on LOTR and MB - looks great, both with UV flashes for pop bumbers on LOTR and UV for Drac hits and modes on MB.

I liked Pin Stadium so much I bought 6 more...

Interested In a single kit. Put me down for one!

Also question how do these fit? I’m likely going to put it in a game that has art blades applied. Can the pinstadium still be fitted with this in the game already?

All my machines have blades of one kind or another, you just have to be pretty careful. Same with putting the glass back in.

They are fairly straight forward to fit, but helps if you are comfortable with maintaining and clipping connections on to the GI or and a Flasher.

You put two magnetic strips down the side of the glass near the edge and the two strips of led's attach to that.

Before applying/fitting i'd paint or darken the ribbon cables so they are not visible.

They do look very good, you can comfortably use machines in a dark room - if fitting to a playfield with great art that needs light, they're fantastic. They don't drown insert or light colour.

See below, in a very dark room - you can control how bright it is, this isn't at full, it's at a level I thought was best. Note the colours on the snap are over-saturated.

They cost $260 (on pinstadium.com) and are fully featured with flasher and GI (not the base model). Which makes them £188 plus postage. Not cheap but very nice. Obviously you save US postage and customs charge, about £50-60.

IMG_7278.JPG

OK fellas will do. I'll just work my way down the thread, maybe here next week.

Back
Top Bottom