What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin Number Two

Bit OT, but what MAME cab is that? Did you make it or buy it?

It was originally a betting/quiz type machine from a bookies I think so came with the monitor already in. I bought it from a guy who had put the control panel in and wired it up to a ex office PC running mamewah. I got rid of the PC and built a new one with core i3 so it could run more games and I wired up the power buttons etc to the old coin mech buttons so you can power it on without opening it up. Finally I put Hyperspin on as the fe running MAME and a load of console emulators, visual pinball (it's got a couple of buttons on the side like flippers) and a jukebox. Hyperspin has got all the themes on it including some custom ones I made myself when I had time before I owned pins
biggrin-1.png
If you want more details then have a look at my blog (link is in my profile) as the first few posts have info on the MAME cab.

Back
Top Bottom