What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture required of Centaur non return gate

Poibug

Registered
Picture required of Centaur non return gate - the one approx top rh of playfield - the one that stops ball going back down the shooter lane.
It's part number according to the manual is ASE-2250-99 as per page 9 on the manual item 21

If you also have or could get a pic of how it mounts that would help too.

I have a few gates here,so may have the right one here

cheers

Poibug

14832895028971509361257.jpg 1483289598267-478058137.jpg

May I ask, what should be where these two screwholes are ?

Thanks

cheers for the pics guys
re the holes mine has them too
as the gates shown are slightly different maybe original gate had a long extended mounting point, I have seen that before on Gottlieb games
anyone else with a centaur able to look please?

there is no hole on mine at the position it is mounted in those pics only those bigger ones hence my theory proper gate is longer and mounts in them holes?

The flyer seems to show a long extended bracket ....

image.jpeg

But the tnt video shows two screws !

image.jpeg

On my game i do find that this big plastic moves around, so there is some logic to screwing it down

Loking forward to finding out what the right answer is, as I am planning to install some new parts in mine and give it some tlc in feb or so

in fact looking closer at pic stoptap posted it IS an extended one same on Andys too.Anyone got one for sale please

Back
Top Bottom