What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos of Pins on Public Display

pintableuser

Registered
Whenever I find a pintable on public display I always take photos. Would the thread for Photos of current 2013 public pay2play on-site pintables be informative/beneficial??..... Can all forum members upload photos and what definition is acceptable?

i hafta be honest, i don't think this has any merit, so long as we all update pinformer every time we see a new pin, or revisit a current pin, or find a pin in a new condition, or (sob) discover that a pin is no longer there any more

http://www.pinformer.co.uk/

it's a fantastic resource, so i bang on about it all the time, hoping that all new members see it

Zombie_Food_Pyramid.jpg

Hi Dan I appreciate your passion for Pinformer as I have used the site many times over the years and made relevant contributions. I have been intouch with Ben,perhaps he can use the info to best effect. The following applies...........

G'morning Ben,

I have used Pinformer many times over the years and found it most informative and the best of its kind . I appreciate the hard work and input involved
to keep current info updated and the factors relating to various venues for pay2play pins.

The following information may be considered :-

aa. A contact phone number for the venue to ensure the pin is still there and is currently playable.

bb. Other questions which I find useful are the positioning of the machine... in a hallway, recess... near the dartboard, in a cupboard etc.

bb. Is it possible to include date stamped photos this would negate the need for the latter question and give a good idea of the ambiance of the venue.

Many thanks

John (Glasgow)

Back
Top Bottom