What's new

PEDRETTI release FUNHOUSE REMAKE.

My favourite game l don't currently own but with last quite nice one hitting £3500 on eBay are the economics there for a big money remake

Although it's a WPC if you class it as a Sys11 as the style feels it's definitely top of the pile alongside Whirlwind.

There's a ton of similarities with TAF. Feels like a practice run from Lawlor and the design later got developed.

Also super hard if setup right. Keeps you coming back - more than many in the same era

Funhouse is in the list of a machine I would buy if one came up and I was in a position to buy. But I would expect the price of manufacturing this would mean I am not the target audience.

I didn’t think I was the target audience of MMr, AFMr, MBr or CCr but there are reasons the originals demand a high price. So getting to own a “new” one makes some sense, if fixing them isn’t part of your entertainment from the hobby.

I thought the 2.0 kit was horrid after the initial WOW.

I used to just play the original version on the 2.0 boardset. At least then you get a great audio package.

Pedretti make Pinball Brothers games. I hope that these remakes are done with the FAST/Pinsound boards and not Pinball Brothers style technology.

Rumours from the back door was white water or Twilight zone. I said no way Twilight zone but was hoping it would be WH20 with a lcd topper.
Surprised for sure

There was one with a new PF and redecalled cab sitting on FB marketplace for months unsold at £3500.

Can't see many being sold at £6k+

Back
Top Bottom