What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paypal dispute - substandard repro parts from USA

DRD

Registered
Do folk have any advice how to handle these please, I have never opened a paypal dispute before

I bought what I consider to be a rubbish fathom repro backglass from BAA in the US. BAA's website description did not say it was substandard. CPR's website did not say it was substandard. CPR has today on pinside acknowledged that it was substandard

If I had known it was rubbish, I naturally would not have paid $200 plus $60 carriage plus £41 UK duty for it

I have contacted CPR directly to see how it sees this, but fear that I may need to escalate this to Paypal

Thanks

You would think they would value their reputation and come to an amiable solution. If you PayPal Ed off your credit card the best way to claim is through the credit card company.

I would try and settle it with CPR first because if you open a paypal dispute then you may have to return the item incurring more postage costs? usually have to return items signed for/proof of delivery (used to x years ago anyway) so could be very expensive as backglass will exceed parcel size for normal airmail.

Think if they have acknowledged it was substandard then surely they will refund you?

Paypal are like ebay not very helpful when there is a problem and so many boxes have to be ticked!!

Back
Top Bottom