What's new

Pay to play machine in the lobby charity

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
Just thought I would mention where the money raised from the pay to play pinballs will go this year as many of you know I have donated all the money raised over the last 2 years to charities close to group members harts mainly cancer ones and a stroke one
This year it’s going to something I am personally involved in the Eldwick lionesses back in covid Jamie Holland set up on our local rec a place where girls could play football around 15 girls turned up every Saturday morning and really enjoyed it one being my daughter since then the Eldwick lionesses has grown to up to 150 girls playing over all age group I joined as a coach which I absolutely love 2 years ago when we joined the Harrogate and craven league and have done pretty well finishing 3rd in under 12s last season and some of our older girls actually won there league
everyone involved in the Eldwick lionesses does it as a volunteer and no profit is taken
But as you are probably aware equipment kits pitch hire 4g pitch hire through the winter don’t come cheep so that is why I have decided all the money raised from the pinballs will be donated to the Eldwick lionesses

Back
Top Bottom