What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pavlov and Pinball News suggestion

JT.

Site Supporter
I'm wondering whether these posts can be opened up for comments/discussion? Personally I come across some cool articles when I look, but I barely notice them when they disappear amongst a lot of the more regularly updated 'conversation' type threads, so don't show up in the New Posts lists except when they're originally posted. I also don't think they really hold my attention like they potentially could do if we could discuss them.

I'm guessing there's a good reason why they are locked, but I think they'd add a lot more if they were open to comment/discussion too. They're a bit of a meh section for me as is, but one that could offer a lot more. :)

The reason is that, whilst they could be discussed here, they would be much better Discussed on the PP website.

If you dont agree - tell @Mfresh and he can tell me to make it happen :D

Reactions: JT.
Ah, doh! The good reason is now obvious, guess they need viewers/advert revenues to stay alive...ah well.

I reckon it can't hurt to try it, so Paul would you mind unlocking the PP feed? If people are interested enought to discuss the posts on here then let's do it. PP doesn't have a community around it like here, so I guess it does make sense to be able to discuss things here rather than on the site.

Advert revenues? I wish! PP is a labour of love really, but the hosting costs are only £1.29 a month so its not too expensive at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom