What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parts at Daventry Pinfest

pinballmania

Site Supporter
I will be supporting Pinfest this year and will be there during the main opening hours only to assist with machine maintenance and maybe play some games.

I will not be setting up a shop at the show. Any parts that you wish to buy from me must be pre-ordered for collection at the show. You can order any time up to Saturday evening. Orders received on the Saturday will be available for collection on Sunday morning.

All pre-orders must be processed via www.pinparts.co.uk. At check out, use the pick up in person option and enter your name in the required fields.

You can choose to pay in advance by PayPal or credit card via the shop, or on the day by cash.

See you there.

Andy
www.pinparts.co.uk
www.pinballmania.co.uk

Just a reminder that parts will need to be pre-ordered for collection at Daventry.

I plan to be there Friday until 9pm, Sat 12-6, Sun 12-Finish.

I will not be at the Saturday evening session.

When ordering, choose pick up option at check out to avoid shipping costs. Put your name in the pick up fields. It will be helpful if you add your intended pick up day either in the name fields or by including a message with your order. Search ‘message’ as if it was a shop item.

Please come and find me if you want to discuss parts orders or anything else. I will be wearing a black Shirt with Pinball Mania printed on both sides.

You can prepay via the shop or pay on the day by cash, PayPal or credit card.

Back
Top Bottom