What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part name?

bethamari

Registered
Hi all,

Hope everyone's well!

I'm looking to fix a slight issue with one of our tables, with our Monster Bash the plastic near Igor slips out of place.

It's held on by two clear plastic pegs/plugs that have what look like a V attached to each side which pushes into the hole of the connecting plastic and the plastic to lock it in place.

One of the ends of one of pegs/post has snapped off so I need to replace it but I've no idea what their actual name is.

Have browsed lots of sections of parts website but not spotted it yet. If someone could please let me know the name that'd be ace.

Thank you!

Sounds like the little black spigott posts which are also used on the return lane plastics... if that helps your search..?

Tim

Couldn't find it in the manual unfortunately so I'm uploading a photo here. The top should look like a V is on the sticking up bit but it's snapped off. It also potentially looks a bit short, does anyone know the right size please?

IMG_20171029_095653.jpg

Ooh and I keep misplacing the right sized tool and can't fit the size I need to remove these, can someone please let me know what size they are so I can order a new tool bit?

IMG_20171029_101445.jpg

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20171029_095552.jpg
    IMG_20171029_095552.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 3
those white things are standoffs, try searching using that and the word pinball.

those nuts are probably yellow size 1/4", or possibly grey, 5/16". you should buy a socket driver and mini spanner for each of these sizes, they plus the green 11/32" size are by far the most commonly used in pinball maintenance. if you get a set, get the colour coded ones, as soon you will look at a nut and think 'grey' instinctively.

those white things are standoffs, try searching using that and the word pinball.

those nuts are probably yellow size 1/4", or possibly grey, 5/16". you should buy a socket driver and mini spanner for each of these sizes, they plus the green 11/32" size are by far the most commonly used in pinball maintenance. if you get a set, get the colour coded ones, as soon you will look at a nut and think 'grey' instinctively.
Ace. Thanks a lot!

We have a set but it's not colour coded and I've really misplaced the one that normally works. Cheers for your help :)

most mini screwdriver sets that use lots of tips for one handle have the same 1/4 inch mothership, so try one of those if you have one

.... oh, and consider labelling your tools with these colours, it helps a lot and when someone else comes to look, they'll know which colour means what. other sizes are these - see, i've put colour labels on these!
buy this on ebay for cheap, highly recommendeduploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171029_ee20ff8b14004d6e4a6bcfdb22779229.jpguploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171029_d318f2072ba2cce178406971a5ee04bb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom