What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pair of working pinball flippers + mechs + coils

jww

Site Supporter
As per title I'm looking for a pair of working flippers + bits for a project I'm working on.

I do want them working, but don't mind bit tatty to save on price - as this is a self learning project, so I want to start off with known working flipper units.

NB: I can be quite slow to reply - but do read and reply to everything once I can.

Thanks for reading my post.

Cheers,

Johnny

Hello,

Thanks for the offer but I think the import fees will sting me on this, would prefer to get something within the uk/eu, sorry.

Cheers,

Johnny

Bulgaria is in the EU i believe and i've never had to pay any import/customs charges when i've bought from arakissun

I think I've got some that came off a playfield that is on the wall.

I'll have a look when I get home and let you know.

Bulgaria is in the EU i believe and i've never had to pay any import/customs charges when i've bought from arakissun

Hiya, I sent a pm with a PPG price in US dollars with no location info, hence my assumption and my mistake. There is no location info listed on this page before or the pm either.

No offense intended Arakissun.

Thanks for informing me, apprecaited PaddyTheGreek and Merciful.

Cheers,

Johnny

No worry,man.
Yes,i'm from Bugaria still in EU:).
Send you the price from US$ because all my prices are in US$.
If you decide you can sen equivalent in Euro.

Back
Top Bottom