What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paint Gun For Walls / Ceilings

DRD

Registered
Does anyone know about good capacity paint guns please ?

I bought one of these, as it looked really good on the video. The hopper takes 5 litres at a time which is a key factor when you are painting walls and ceilings.

81697.jpg

I only used water based paint in it, thinned down a bit, and it failed within hours. Absolute rubbish - despite having a three year guarantee. The pumping mechanism sounds as well made and looks as robust as a £10 car tyre pump that you plug in a cigarette lighter.

I got a full refund.

It has a rotating valve to either send paint to prime the pump or send paint to the gun. This valve is plasticky, flimsy, wobbly and handles significant pressure of 110 Bar. In my opinion this will inevitably fail.

Does anyone know of a better system please - either airless or involving an air compressor if need be.

Thanks

I’m guessing unless you spend a lot on one you will be having hassle, what about hiring one?
Have everything masked up and ready to go to keep hire to minimum.
Thought about these myself but end up using a roller which are getting wider every time I buy one😂

Reactions: DRD
Absolutely no use to this post.

seriously. Mentioned these to a decorator friend of mine and he said you have to pay LOADS for a good one. He also said you’ll be lucky to get a room done with one of these.

Back
Top Bottom