What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pachislo Machine - Sinbad Adventure

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Not of the actual machine itself, however Video here :

Didn't think i would get rid of this as it's so much Fun, however having a sort out and this has to go. :(

In Good condition - Fully working (as far as i am aware of!!)

Has auto-stop module installed (so you don't need to press stop on each reel, although i can remove this if required).

Comes with massive hopper full of tokens (Must be over 600) and Maplin Step Down converter (decent beefy one!) and all required keys :)

Looking for £100, which is less than the cost of the tokens and the PSU alone!!

"Sindbad Adventure is a very popular machine, with its large 15 inch LCD screen and holographic effects over the reels. Sindbad, and his monkey friend, battle a giant green cyclops, and run away from giant boulders, in order to get to the temple to find treasure. There's so much to this machine, that it really is hard to get bored with it. Even the music is really catchy."
(Taken From here : http://dragonfly-amusement.com/pachislo-sindbad-uk.shtml , Where the cost is 499 Euro's!!)

Can be collected from either Bristol, Birmingham or Northampton (Will need to know which!!)

sinbad1.JPG

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
I will take it......... may take a while to sort when and where to collect so if you could hold for a couple of weeks I will pay cash on collection if it's ok with you, can paypal deposit if required?
Thanks

Hi Adie,
Many apologies - You were just beaten to it :(

Sold Subject to payment/Collection

Cheers
Paul

LOL,
I replied on my phone without my glasses, I put but instead of buy too.... anyway bought £500 of disco lights I didn't need to this week so all in all turned out right for me.

Back
Top Bottom