What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PACHINKO

Nedreud

Registered
Hot topic at the moment in the For Sale forum, but I thought I'd create a thread here for anyone who would like to showcase or chat about Pachinko machines.

Often called Japanese Pinball these machines are played by millions in Japan. I don't know much more than that, but here's mine which I bought because I think it oozes retro-cool and was made in 1973 - a good year indeed ;)

Pinball & Pachinko 040.JPG

Pinball & Pachinko 039.JPG

Last edited:
I had 5 or 6. Now have 1.
Pachislo - Had 3 - Now have 1.

They all have a novelty value - which IMO fades (Especially when you dont know what they are saying!) ;)

It sure is! I bought mine as I thought it looked interesting. It turned up in a search on eBay for pinball and wasn't too far away. It needs some TLC but I managed to get it working easily. Only needs a 9V battery to run a couple of lights as essentially it's a gravity driven mechanical device (balls are loaded in to the rear top tray by an operator in the parlours).

Back
Top Bottom