What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our White Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pinballparadise

.. Here she is.

I sure hope you like.

SAM_2116.JPG

SAM_2117.JPG

SAM_2118.JPG

SAM_2119.JPG

SAM_2120.JPG

SAM_2121.JPG

More?

SAM_2122.JPG

SAM_2123.JPG

SAM_2124.JPG

I meant to edit that post re: Play field.

We personally have not put a new one in, as it's not needed.

Don't fix something that isn't broken.

Each & every single machine of ours receives powder coated legs.

Wit wooow.

You're a tough one to, please Jonathan.

Am I right in thinking you're still after a MM?

Sure am, although Ive pretty much given up hope now. Ive heard rumours that they might not be too hard to find for much longer though ....

Here's my WH2O btw. Not as nice as yours (Never claimed it was, again, who is putting words in whose mouth?) but at 400% cheaper I know which one Id rather have

IMG_1155-1.jpg

IMG_1139-1.jpg

IMG_1141-1.jpg

IMG_1157-1.jpg

.. Blah. Blah.

Water off a ducks back.. But for the love of God, call me.

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1676571 said:
any kick out damage?

Let one just check.. Then again if I say no (answer to the best of my ability) i'm sure some fickle member with state the opposite.

See photos. Camera never lies, unless you're a Photoshop king.

jonathan' date=' post: 1676570 said:
Sure am, although Ive pretty much given up hope now. Ive heard rumours that they might not be too hard to find for much longer though ....

Here's my WH2O btw. Not as nice as yours (Never claimed it was, again, who is putting words in whose mouth?) but at 400% cheaper I know which one Id rather have

IMG_1155-1.jpg

IMG_1139-1.jpg

IMG_1141-1.jpg

IMG_1157-1.jpg

Can you get anymore? I've cash & vehicle waiting.

You the man!

The photos aren't very good of that area, thats all. I would like a nice WH20 or MM come to that!

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676576 said:
Can you get anymore? I've cash & vehicle waiting.

You the man!

Afraid it's promised to a friend of mine who shopped my IJ. Selling it for what I paid. Novel idea I know

Talking about pins........

You said this WH20 is flawless, which is fine, if it is.

To me flawless would not include a dirty flipper bat and whilst the decals look great, the coin door and lockbar/side rails all look average to me.

This is not a criticism, it is just what I am observing and I have learnt the hard way that my definition of flawless/mint seems to very different to others.

If this WH20 was indeed flawless, with a new playfield etc then I would pay £2500.

Replay' date=' post: 1676590 said:
Talking about pins........

You said this WH20 is flawless, which is fine, if it is.

To me flawless would not include a dirty flipper bat and whilst the decals look great, the coin door and lockbar/side rails all look average to me.

This is not a criticism, it is just what I am observing and I have learnt the hard way that my definition of flawless/mint seems to very different to others.

If this WH20 was indeed flawless, with a new playfield etc then I would pay £2500.

Dont forget the 2 big holes drilled through the front which suggests its been routed at some point

Wow, what an entertaining thread.

My only opinion is that in the pinball world, a £600 WW may have a little bit of damage, and thus, not many people want to buy it - hence it's £600. A near mint one, may not be much better than one with some slight blemishes, but that slight extra mint touch makes it worth ten times more to a collector.

Ferrari with a small dent where it was crashed £10k, otheriwse mint. Ferrari never been out the garage hardly £100k.

BallyWilliams suck' date=' post: 1676616 said:

My only opinion is that in the pinball world, a £600 WW may have a little bit of damage, and thus, not many people want to buy it - hence it's £600. A near mint one, may not be much better than one with some slight blemishes, but that slight extra mint touch makes it worth ten times more to a collector.

Ferrari with a small dent where it was crashed £10k, otheriwse mint. Ferrari never been out the garage hardly £100k.

Not to flog a dead horse, but I think the issue people have is he sells a non mint machine (drill holes, old coin door, old flippers) for mint prices. Not necessarily my personal opinion but thats what Ive gleamed off the other posts.

BallyWilliams suck' date=' post: 1676616 said:

Well said!

:)

A little dust/mark is neither where or there as the table would be getting a full wax/going over BEFORE a buyer came to pick it.

..Dead horse now flogged. Leave the house today, please!

We find that the customers we get & have had over the past years are:-

1. Returning customers

2. Pass on our details to a friend, family member etc having been to our set-up & had a nice warm brew with me :) I can't be that bad.. Now can i?!

3. Are not fussie over fickle coin doors, holes at the front etc IF they are then it can be arranged.

IMO considering i've been doing the buying & selling for years, so you could so I know what i'm doing.

Sold many machines, Jonathan?

I never expected in a million years that I would be selling our pinballs to keen pinball fans, anyway. Proof is in the pudding, just look at your stances towards me.

I refurb'd a Wh20 for a friend. Had a total strip down, and rebuilt almost everything for him (for two cases of lager and a box of smokes).

100 hours later and on my last nerve, the dmd driver board failed right in front of me........*cue nuclear outburst of rage*

Got it all sorted in the end, but i swear i never want to see one again.......LOL.

Both very nice wh20's you guys have there. The one i worked one ended up being sold for £1000 but it didnt have a patch on either of the machines in this thread. (kickout wear, slight cracks in ramps, faded sideart)

jonathan' date=' post: 1676629 said:
Mine is missing the topper tbf

Shame as Wh20's topper must be one of the best.

Still a pretty game without it .
smile-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1676630 said:
Shame as Wh20's topper must be one of the best.

Still a pretty game without it .
smile-1.png

I agree.

If I told you all my contacts.... Well you'd almost know as much as me.

:)

I'll get one priced up. Do you need the dome/surround too?

I think you are telling porkies. For someone whose motto is 'buy low, sell high' you would have bought the lot and tried to flog them by now.

Williams has been bust for a decade now and I dont believe there is a secret stash of WH2O toppers hidden in a shed somewhere.

.. think & believe what you like.

:) A half naked White Water, how off putting.

Do one Andy. All you have done today is go in thread after thread saying 'I've got one of those', 'Mines better than that one', 'My soldering iron cost £275' blah blah blah.

The only thing off putting in here is your attitude and craic in general.

I've had about 10 pm's this week asking to buy my Wh2O minus the the topper. I see yours still hasn't sold? But then it wouldn't when your website isnt working.

OMG...Here we go again. FAO:- Paul, as you can see I was willing to put all that childish comments behind, yet likkle Jonathan seems to of got his back up AGAIN.

You don't half sound a bitter & jealous individual. It's a real shame.

..I'm here to help. I.e mentioning costs etc. Do you understand that rather simple concept?

Has your dummy got dust on it because I didn't tell you my contact? Grow up, lad. Come on..PLEASE!

Ours isn't advertised (ebay, pinside or other forums) HENCE no enquires. For the record our websites server has gone down too.. Check if you like, then again I tell "porkies". For now the 1613716th time... I am not bothered in the slightest if it DOES NOT SELL. Stop worrying about me!

NEXT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom