What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - relaunches

Poibug

Registered
been sooooo many things relaunched and failed eg spangles,texan bars(shame as i loved those),Neo Geo X's,skol etc.
Tho they never do the stuff I loved like Pepsi Chino.
Glad to see Monster Munch back tho,they broke the trend.

Last week,I saw they had relaunched Fish n chips.
Fully expecting to be disappointed I bought two packs for £2.50.Ie 10 x 25 g packs.

WOW -as good as they ever were - amazing
My lad thought so too
Hope they re do the the chicken ones too

And bring back Texan bars

And hope Elite redone is good

Really, Fish n chips are available again??? Why is this stuff not reported in the news rather than all that slaughter and sports stuff?

Monster munch never stopped they just took the monsters off the packets for years. Where did you get the fish and chips from I used to love them let's hope they don't bring the burger ones back they were rank.

Piglets should be next they were lush

In tescos,not in crisps bit,but in I, suppose snacks bit -where the likes of oddities n that are

I loved piglets too,bizarely they got mentioned in work when I saw the fish n chips advertised

only little packets but still 25g like other multipack crisps
Better than oversized packs IMO,like Walkers gigantic bags that seem empty

cool I will have to have a look I think they were allways in little packets from what I can remember. Whatever happened to potato puffs *think they were called) they were lovely and only about 10p a pack back in the days of that vile panda pop

I picked up a multi pack of fish and Chips the other day as well :)

Yeah! Was thinking about the Fish and Chip Crisps(?) the other day and wondered what happened to them. I'll have to track some down

I'll have to see if any of the trade warehouses have any in bulk and if they have bring some to the slam :D

Went into Tesco's yesterday to get some of these and the shelves were bare! Completely sold out :p

Ditto,my ten packs were gone quickly,but all was on the shelves at the supermarket was empty boxes

At least I know what to ask Barber for at the slam!!;)

I was going to suggest the same. Lets make Fish n chips the food snack of the SLAM.

Back
Top Bottom