What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Domain hosting

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Guys,

I have historically used freeparking to host domains where i can point my domains to the correct destination.

However they seem to be getting more and more expensive.

Just wondered who you guys use and if they are any good??

Cheers
Paul

I use One.com for site hosting and they have been good for me (cheap and I had no service problems at all). But on review sites some people complained that they can be slow - not sure if these were one-off problems, or maybe even database issues with the websites in question though - I guess all providers have issues from time to time.

Cheers JT. This is for Domain pointing though, as opposed to hosting itself. I see they do domain pointing - Will bear them in mind - cheers :)

I use fasthosts.co.uk, I have some domains being held by them and there is an element of control with the DNS for free as well. I also use xcalibre for hosting a web site but they keep forgetting about me, they take the money but don't upgrade the service and this year forgot to renew a domain they have been automatically renewing for the last 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom