What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Original RFM/SWEP1 Monitors

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Looking for original RFM SWEP1 Pinball 2000 monitors, wells gardner if possible, no screen burn but not bothered if contrast/brightness bad. Needed for arcade projects

Let me know if you have ones removed when converted to LCD

Hi Jim,
I have an old one which is soon to be replaced with a new CRT assy. No burn but it's dim and has a blue tinge, despite my attempt to rebalance the colour.
I guess it needs either a HV rebuild or failing that most likely the green tube drive is at fault.
I'll be a couple of weeks before I can dig it out but is that any good for you? £30 for the whole assy? You going to NLP?

Hi Jim,
I have an old one which is soon to be replaced with a new CRT assy. No burn but it's dim and has a blue tinge, despite my attempt to rebalance the colour.
I guess it needs either a HV rebuild or failing that most likely the green tube drive is at fault.
I'll be a couple of weeks before I can dig it out but is that any good for you? £30 for the whole assy? You going to NLP?

Yes i'll take it if complete. Out of interest do you know if its a WG or Ducksan? Yep will be at NLP with a stand again so collection not a prob from there :)

I'll grab a photo later this eve... i can just about get to it to get the back off!!

Yep is a WG..

20160907_181217.jpg

...and this is what's going in, so the exact same assy will be coming out:

20160907_181234.jpg

Providing it works of course :p

See you at NLP :thumbs:

20161007_095959.jpg

Well that came out easier than i thought. Not a single screw holding it in!! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom