What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Original 1978 space invaders cab,

ABSOLUTE CONTROL

Registered
Hi everyone,

My machine has taken a dump... looks like the stickers have fallen off the roms and now I have a dead machine... does anyone know where I can get a set of roms for my old girl ?? Original 78 pinstripe cab invaders with the colour overlay bw screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best signing up to ukvac, there will be guys over there who will repair the boardset for you, I doubt it's deleted roms! Or you could buy a multigame kit which does away with the roms

I have one which i need to refurb. Need to get some legs made though, since mine came without any!!

think mine is the slightly later colour screen though.. and mine doesnt boot :)

I can look to see what Roms are needed and if i can get some run off then will do....

I have one which i need to refurb. Need to get some legs made though, since mine came without any!!

think mine is the slightly later colour screen though.. and mine doesnt boot :)

I can look to see what Roms are needed and if i can get some run off then will do....

Yours must be the cocktail then? It's not usually the roms that go bad on these, When I had my upright I got 2 boardsets repaired for around £150, was not the roms on them either

if it is rom related,all the roms are in mame,you just need the correct eproms/someone to burn them for you

Back
Top Bottom