What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orders from Colly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you never said or done anything wrong in your life, things you later regretted and learned from?
Indeed I have and I’ve tried to learn from my mistakes.

I’m sorry my posts make you angry, I’m failing to understand the blinkered support because someone is a “nice guy”, he’s done something wrong, his on forum apology wasn’t the best (implying stern employ illegal immigrants for example).

He’s got a ban from writing words on a pinball forum for a few months for goodness sake. It had been discussed to potentially reduce the ban, but the comments and support say to me that people just don’t get it. There is zero chance of me supporting a reduction now

Without the context of what was said it's hard to have a mega firm view. Shame though, this place is a bit of a mess compared to when I first joined and people like Col were important.

He’s got a ban from writing words on a pinball forum for a few months for goodness sake. It had been discussed to potentially reduce the ban, but the comments and support say to me that people just don’t get it. There is zero chance of me supporting a reduction now

Whilst I know Colly isn't racist the support of members on this forum that it is ok to be racist as long as you don't mean it is It's pretty scary

And some people are openly looking to bait @mufcmufc which is disgusting.

I never went to Pinfest for a couple of years after a member of the team said if BREXIT gets overturned we'll riot cause we're getting invaded by x y and z... whilst this was only his opinion and wasn't the view of @Big Phil or the event. i didn't like it and decided not to bother going again for a while.

Anyway @Silverpaolo did you manage to sort an email for Colin so that people can order from him still?
Yes he has please can everyone who has placed an order or who wishes to place an order for Colys plastics or any other things he does contact him direct on HIS PINSIDE PAGE BELOW

If we could have no more replys on this matter ... Coly has accepted the decision of the Moderators for the 6 month ban and totally accepts his comments were inappropriate.

Lets Play Pinball

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom