What's new

Ordering from Pinball Centre EU

Nedreud

Registered
I need a gold ball for my... well, err... Gold Ball! Only place this side of the pond that has them (that I can find, let me know of anywhere else that has them) is Pinball Centre:

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog...oss-low-magnetic-p-1819.html?language=english

Never ordered from them before. Any good? Going to cost a bit: €8.90 + €10.00 shipping, which is about £15. Might wait till I need a few more bits as the €10 shipping is good for up to 1kg of items.

Used them quite a bit, messed up a few orders with the wrong parts or missing items, but they fixed the problems relatively quickly. Also their green targets for AFM aren't the proper type, so just be careful with things like targets from them over PHeaven or PMania.

Otherwise good company to use!

Have you asked Pinball Mania? He often has stuff but it isn't listed anywhere. A gold ball might be less likely but always nice to support the natives.

Yup, pretty good experience here too. They sent me the wrong LED bulbs once but sorted it quickly.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Assuming I can't get the gold ball anywhere else (and I'd prefer to support the home crew too) I'll give them a go once I build up a list of other bits'in'bobs to take me up to 1kg shipping. No point spending £15 on one item when £8 of that is postage.

As suggested calling Andy @pinballmania! Do you have gold balls? Phnarr! Phnarr! I don't want real gold-plated balls, their too expensive and don't last. Just some kind of gold coloured electro-plating.

Back
Top Bottom