What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Or Trade RFM £1,200

Andy B

Site Supporter
Bought a Revenge From Mars from someone on the group a few months back. Bit of a pig cosmetically (and accurately described as such by the seller), had been converted to an LCD screen and had a broken left ramp and a couple of weak flippers.

I paid for a code update and PC refurb from Jim at My Pinballs and bought a CRT from him that I paid to be recapped by Gunblade on UKVAC. Also bought and installed NOS ramp from Chris B.

All in all got about £1,600 invested in it but to be honest I really want an RFM as a keeper and this needs so much work doing to it cosmetically that it’s not worth the effort so looking to move it in for £1,200, which is what I paid for it before I chucked the money at it to return it to original.

Photos in due course but since as we’re in lockdown and no deal can be gone for at least next couple of weeks don’t suppose there’s much rush!

PM if you’re interested.

Would also consider a trade for one of those Pandora’s Box arcade machines made by that company in Wales (not a home made Mame machine though) with money coming my way.

Does the special back box come off these machines for moving? imagine it’s heavy too with a crt in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Couple of bolts to get it off. One person , younger and with a better back than me, could just about lift backbox when it is off though.

Last edited:
Does the special back box come off these machines for moving? imagine it’s heavy too with a crt in there

Of course. Pinball 2000 has many great innovations. 4 bolts and a couple of connections and you can lift it off. 2 people best to move it when there’s an original crt in though

rfm is one of the best games about in my view for under 2k. Plenty more updates coming to 😀😎

77B4716D-A5D4-4436-98A3-75BF19280E18.jpeg

i’m just chasing up another one but if that falls through i’ll be very interested in this one

Have a PM from someone that wants to take it AlanJ so if you can let me know by weekend if you want it or not that would be great otherwise he can have it.

Cheers

Andy

Hi [mention]Andy B [/mention] i will bow out, many thanks for the first refusal though.

Of course. Pinball 2000 has many great innovations. 4 bolts and a couple of connections and you can lift it off. 2 people best to move it when there’s an original crt in though

rfm is one of the best games about in my view for under 2k. Plenty more updates coming to 😀😎

Jim is spot on this is a really underated pin and a hidden gem IMO. Mine had Jims code installed which added some great extras to boot. I miss mine but alas the usual space issue is always the problem or it would have never left.

Yep, it’s a cracking game. I will be buying another at some point in the future as a keeper - this one just wanted too much doing to get it to keeper condition.

Yep, it’s a cracking game. I will be buying another at some point in the future as a keeper - this one just wanted too much doing to get it to keeper condition.
You should see mine next time you are down mate now it has been sorted.

Back
Top Bottom