What's new

Sold (or trade) Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street - Reduced to £700

cooldan

i like pizza
hi guys, i'm offering up for sale or trade my Gottlieb Freddy, at £800 reduced to £750 £700

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=948

here's me booting it up:

it's all fully working, and the only known problems can be seen in the pictures - two fingers on the glove are snapped off, the boilerhouse is a bit smashed in, the siderails are a bit rusty, and the playfield has clearly seen some use. not bad for a game of it's age though, this was from 1994.

i played a bit rubbish in that game, so here's two of the toys in separate videos - the claw save, and Freddy spitting the ball out

loads of pictures here:
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (1).jpg
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (2).jpg
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (3).jpg
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (4).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (5).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (6).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (7).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (8).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (9).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (10).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (11).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (12).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (13).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (14).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (15).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (16).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (17).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (18).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (19).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (20).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (21).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (22).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (23).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (24).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (25).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (26).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (27).JPG
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (28).jpg
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (29).jpg

in terms of trades, just let me know what you have. you are welcome to come and see and play it, and i can take extra pics if needed. ask here in the forum or by pm or via yahoo group or facebook or danielbradford@doctors.org.uk or by phone or text on 07730 656414

Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street (1).gif

located West London. i can organise delivery via Martin for £85

Last edited:
Ok matey - so two machines for sale in one evening. What ya getting?? ;)

Great machine Congo, I am on the look out for a very nice one.
Two machines out, one machine in, Oh what it must be like to have some space. Bliss.
And I am trying not to ask this question but my curiosity has got the better of me. What the hell is that key ring supposed to be ??????????????? (In the Freddy coin door)

What the hell is that key ring supposed to be ?

just for you, Daz

Freddy keyring.jpg

nice, innit?

btw, if anyone is thinking about taking Freddy, you should know that Martin is coming by on Monday to collect Surf n Safari, so he could probably (i'll check with him) pick up Freddy at the same time if you're not coming to get it yourself.

ok, in a bid to sell this one before i go off on my holidays, it's reduced to £750

please can the admins change the thread title to reflect this?
by way of thanks, i offer this Jessica Alba saucy gif

gif jessica alba knickers.gif

right, Martin is due at mine this evening dropping off, so i'd like to have him leave with Freddy at the same time to make space.

Freddy reduced to £700 (or trade with cash either way - let me know what you have)

Last edited:
Hope this goes to a good home.

I'm a massive Nightmare on Elm Street fan and i'd really love it - but funds don't allow it and I don't have the room either. :-(

Used to have a Freddy here, decent game and don't often find DMD machines for that price. Most of these have worse wear than this too ! Someone snap it up.

Just to be OT, I spy a MB in the background but not shown in your signature line up... An ornamental piece only? ;)

Nope, MB lives in the Pipeline these days. I can't bear to sell it and don't want it gathering dust so I'd rather it get played.

Scoop opto issue just now though so resting at Matt Vince's place for a bit (that's his WH2O in there in its place at the moment)

I'm trying to get a last minute lift for Freddy up to Daventry to sell (will label it £850 ono) as I have no space in the car.

Back
Top Bottom