What's new

Gone to Ebay Or Trade: Bally Paragon

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi guys and gals

Time to move on Paragon.
I've thoroughly enjoyed this game and still do, however I've got itchy feet and its next for the chop.

For all those with blinkers who ignore anything without a DMD or alphanumeric display, you're missing a trick.

These older games teach you the fundamental pinball skills. You've gotta shove em around a bit to keep the ball in play. Tap pass, bounce pass are all vital in this game. The challenge of getting your bonus stacked right up then getting through the inline drops to 5x bonus is hugely challenging and satisfying.

Apart from Ronsplooters, every Paragon I've ever seen is worn to hell around the centre inserts. This one has some wear but minor compared to some. Mylar has obviously been applied after this wear started to prevent further wear but has entombed the ball swirls and dirt beneath.
The cab is straight and pretty good really but has obviously faded badly as they all do.

All the plastics are good, the displays are good, it works 100%. All boards are original and it has free play Roms installed. Has original manual and remote battery holder installed.

The backglass has peeled off at the bottom in the area of "1 to 4 can play" and there is some rippling where the art is lifting in the middle but it hasn't cracked yet.
Steve Paget is selling a near mint one at the mo if it bothers you.

Please bare in mind this is 36 years old and I guess most board components are too. It had started to periodically reset during attract mode but after reseating the plugs it hasn't done it for months. Could be fine for years, could break tomorrow. Who knows.

CPR are taking pre orders for their playfield run. Cabinet stencils are available, so there's never been a better time to buy a Paragon. You could make it a minter.

Ideally I'd like to trade. Machines I'm particularly intereted in are R&B, Hook or any other DE DMD, and HS2.

Looking for £560

Pm me with interest please

Regards

Gaz

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg