What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold (or FOR SALE) Sound Leisure Bubbler Vinyl jukebox

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Previously on this post here:

IMG_0507.jpg

It now has a different mechanism in it which cosmetically looks better. I actually sold this to @todler a few months ago (with the different mech in it), but a month ago he bought it back with some funds to swap it for the CD bubbler I had listed on here, which suited his needs a lot better.

Comes full of singles to get you going.

The mechanism was serviced last week by sound leisure, new stylii installed. The two PCBs were checked over as well.

This thing sounds fantastic - 5 speaker drivers and a mosfer 120watt dual channel amplifier which is extremely loud.

Works completely on free play (no coin mech or anyway of installing one).

Sprayed Piano black.

Sound Leisure's amazing diamond pack lighting installed with 10 presets.

Asking £3,500 cash or a little more 'trade' value. Also do not mind 'part pin - part funds' deal.

ANY MECHANICAL FAULT OR ELECTRONIC FAULT (as long as it is not mistreated) I WILL GIVE A SIX MONTH RTB WARRANTY IF NO HAGGLING!

Drop me a line with what you have to trade. May take other equipment (hi fi/guitars/other jukes)......

Keep in mind - the cheapest vinyl playing bubbler Sound Leisure make now is a few £ short of £9K.

Last edited:
Lovely looking Jukebox in the piano black accompanied by the LED lighting pack. Great sound and retro feel with the 45 carousel. Only swapped out as wanted to put an External input through it, but I did have second thoughts. However the wife is using the new one far more.
Hopefully it will be sold to another group member.

Good luck with the sale 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom