What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Needed

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
I bought some LED's for my WW backglass and have just put them in. Before and after pics are below and am wondering what people think. I'm not sure whether they make enough difference for me so the options are keep them in WW or use them in the pf GI on my Roadshow shop....I'm leaning towards RS GI at the moment....

Incandescent lamps

[attachment=747:p1010933.JPG]

LEDs

[attachment=748:p1010938.JPG]

Definitely the first pic with the standard bulbs. It looks warmer, richer, more depth. In the second picture the led's are cold, and both the policeman and the dog are washed out.

Brilliant photography by the way, you must have a good camera!

Having just got my ww up and running its gotta be the standard lamps ,it defo looks warmer to me ,I like led lamps but I do think they should be used to highlight certain areas unless it a dark game then led alms really bring it to life
smile-1.png

Agree with everybody else. Warm white LED's would look better than the bright white, but I don't think you can beat incandescant lamps to light a translight.

D.

Interesting, the first pic is more comfortable and feels warmer. Some areas are brighter in the second that does look good, maybe a mixture of both??

Back
Top Bottom