What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Operation wolf

Hi be careful when you buy an op wolf as there are chips on the main board that are unobtainable and will render the boards useless ihad my machine overhauled and the crt inc spare set of boards be careful unless you mame it hope this helps

Wanted operation wolf arcade machine thanks
One has been on Ebay about 3 times in the last 6 months and I was waiting for the seller to try again and make an offer but I'm out of the game having put a deposit down on FF. They wanted £1500.

Hi be careful when you buy an op wolf as there are chips on the main board that are unobtainable and will render the boards useless ihad my machine overhauled and the crt inc spare set of boards be careful unless you mame it hope this helps
Thanks for info

One has been on Ebay about 3 times in the last 6 months and I was waiting for the seller to try again and make an offer but I'm out of the game having put a deposit down on FF. They wanted £1500.
Will have a look thanks very much

You have sustained a lethal injury, sorry but you are finished here.

Ps. Post a wanted on ukvac.

Back
Top Bottom