What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oops we ran into some problems Error

ChrisH

Site Supporter
Alias
CHR
I get this from time to time, does anyone else - it's like I'm signed in but not
I can browse the forums, but any action requiring a sign in (click on the alerts etc) just throws the error, refresh the page and it normally works the 2nd or 3rd time.

Using Edge on Win11 with Adblock plus enabled

Cheers

Attachments

• PI_Error.png
    PI_Error.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
I get this occasionally, but only on my phone, and only when I go back to the site after a fair amount of inactivity. Once cleared, it doesn't come back in that session.

I'm the exact opposite - get it on my PC, but it's fine on the phone

A few refreshes sort it out, and once it's happy it's happy for the session.

But not case of it timing out for me as these are fresh sessions, not browser windows left idle for long periods.

Best ask the knower of all things behind the scenes @Paul - expected behaviour?

Deffo not expected behaviour!!

So i have seen it before myself, however usually where a page has been left open for several days and then revisited, or where i am changing from one uder account to anyother (when i am testing things) - It is usually related to a stale/expired token...

Being intermittant, a pain to locate... can anyone advise exactly where/when they are seeing these errors please?
Have checked the error logs, and nothing in there mentioning any problems...

Thx

It's hardly a great problem, but for me, it is exactly that - a page left open over night/weekend, as I tend only to use my phone when eating my weekday lunches. Hitting New Posts a couple of times (or usually only once), and it's fine

Same here, get it on my iPad mainly. usually when I’ve left the forum on and then viewed a few pages on my laptop or computer

not a real problem just more of a mild annoyance, usually just refresh/reload page and don’t get it again until I i do the same next time

Happens several times a day on my phone. Normally once I’ve locked my phone then say in an hour or so, go back to it I get that message. It flashes up twice before I can refresh the page

Back
Top Bottom