What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oops - look what i just bought..... Gottleib Volcano..!!

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Gottleib Volcano!!!

volcano.jpg

And there was me trying to clear out a load of stuff from my garage...

"Machine was working perfectly up until a month ago, the sound has now frozen on"

So - Anyone got any clues as to where to start? Sounds like a straight forward fault....

Paul

Yep Poibugs your man, He will defo be able to help.
Make sure you have a spare hour or two before phoning him cause you can't shut him up once he starts.
If you need his mobile send me a PM.

you're all a bunch of tw@'s:lalala:

I have lost your number Paul
LMK if I can help
Score windows look blue,should be green so it MAY be my old one but it had the door decal,and that one does not

In fact pretty certain it is mine as I forgot I used two to make one

If there is bad touch up inbetween slings and near bird at the top, it is my old one

Was fully working tho :D

Lol - Well picked it up yesterday. I asked where the guy got it from - was it a guy with a pony tail, however apparently it wasnt, just a guy from "down south".

however, yup, it does sounds like your old one Chris - does have touch ups at the top middle and by the slings!

Interesting chat with the seller - he was saying that after the auction he had several messages offering twice as much to go collect immediately.
Seems like the pinball world is still full of sharks trying to undercut legitimate auctions, which make me much happier that we have the for sale section here.

This wasnt the one that i had in my house for a month was it? lol :D

Lol - Well picked it up yesterday. I asked where the guy got it from - was it a guy with a pony tail, however apparently it wasnt, just a guy from "down south".

however, yup, it does sounds like your old one Chris - does have touch ups at the top middle and by the slings!

Interesting chat with the seller - he was saying that after the auction he had several messages offering twice as much to go collect immediately.
Seems like the pinball world is still full of sharks trying to undercut legitimate auctions, which make me much happier that we have the for sale section here.

This wasnt the one that i had in my house for a month was it? lol :D

Partly yes mate.
The cabinet is from that one.
I used the playfield and the main backglass for mine to make a slightly better one

Text us your mobile number

depends what he means by sound frozen as there are dipswitch settings for continual background sound.This is S5 on sound board

I have repair guides for sound board if required tho my initial guess would be connector pins.Sounds go thru the cpu and the driver board.

Back
Top Bottom