What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only took 6 months to re rubber Whirly :D

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Not a shop log at all ....just a few pics of twirly whirly Whirlwind after a quick rerubber and cleanup yesterday. Bought the rubber kit at least 6 months ago but only just got round to doing it.

Just a quick clean as firstly it was in pretty good shape, secondly I don't have time or inclination these days for a balls deep teardown :rolleyes: ...and thirdly I'm loving playing it right now and don't want it out of commission whilst I faff about cleaning bits of metal nobody will ever ever lay eyes on :thumbs:

Ramps off and necessary plastics removed for rubber access. Replaced left spinning disc decal also. Fitted Cliffy to left ramp.

Oh if anyone has a spare 'Shoot Again' insert decal knocking about, let me know .

Looks a bit more sparkly now. Enjoy pinball pervs :D

IMG_0283.JPG IMG_0284.JPG IMG_0285.JPG IMG_0286.JPG IMG_0287.JPG IMG_0289.JPG IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0291.JPG

Looks nice Sarge, you're not alone - I've had a rubber kit for T2 I bought practically when I took delivery of the game (which was like 11 months ago) and still not done it! Next job I think over the summer :D

Back
Top Bottom