What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online Downloads

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi guys,

Have been working on a Downloads database to tide over until the official one is integrated into the forum software.

It's here : http://www.pinballinfo.com/downloads/

PLEASE dont leech the life out of it - as long as it's not abused it'll be here to stay.

On the other hand, please take what you need!

If you have other stuff thats not there that you would like to pass on for the good of everyone, please drop me a line and we'll get it added
smile-1.png

Thanks

Paul

Phil Dixon' date=' post: 1688824 said:
Liking that. What's the legals like if we were to say, add plastic scans?

As far as i'm concerned they're fine until i get a C&D order....

Other than Gottleib stuff as i know there'll be one in the post as soon as i put em up
sad-1.png

For others - i'll arrange somewhere or somehow to upload pics - maybe i'll just create another email and then people can email and i can add them where appropriate
smile-1.png
- How does that suit??

Sound good to me. Like you say there is always someone who will try and stop this, lets hope its not the case here.

replicas' date=' post: 1688901 said:
Sound good to me. Like you say there is always someone who will try and stop this, lets hope its not the case here.

It wont rid it - it will just "underground" it....
wink-1.png

Ok - If you have any contributions you would care to contribute to the masses, please email to:

files@pinballinfo.com

and i shall go through the mails and file them accordingly.

Remember as per usual - this benefits everyone so please give generously
wink-1.png

Thanks

Paul

Paul' date=' post: 1688808 said:
Hi guys,

Have been working on a Downloads database to tide over until the official one is integrated into the forum software.

It's here : http://www.pinballinfo.com/downloads/

PLEASE dont leech the life out of it - as long as it's not abused it'll be here to stay.

On the other hand, please take what you need!

If you have other stuff thats not there that you would like to pass on for the good of everyone, please drop me a line and we'll get it added
smile-1.png

Thanks

Paul

Dang..........your gooooooooooooooood

Back
Top Bottom